碧云轩

您的位置:首页 -> QQ个性 -> QQ签名 -> 正文

带翻译的伤感英文qq签名设计

发布日期:2016-3-9 1:09:42

Memory is full of scars. 

回忆全是伤疤。

Laugh eyes and lie face.

会笑的眼和说谎的脸。

When you I care is a joke. 

你当我的牵挂是笑话。

Your cold like an introvert .

你冷淡得像一个内向者。

Apersonliveinlove,whyreduced.

一个人好好过,何苦在爱情里沦落。

Sorry, I do not love you.

对不起,我长不出你爱的模样。

Nobody could ever replace you.

从来没有人可以取代你。

I iust rely on memory.

我只依赖这记忆存在。

Every much doubt how to hold. 

隔太多怀疑怎么能抱紧。

In a city,the city lived in pain. 

心中有座城,城里住着疼。

I am sick do not easily be too close. 

我有病别轻易太靠近。

You will shine but hurt my heart.

你会发光却刺痛了我的心。

If deep will not be disappoint .

倘若深情不会被辜负。

Endless forgive who all can't do.

无止境的原谅谁都做不到。

[Only I know how important you are.

你有多重要只有我知道。

Not every period of sad when a proverb.

不是每段心酸都能当笑谈。

I don\'t wanna end up losin my soul. 

我不想结束我的灵魂会输。

Thank you once had a collection of I bear. 

感谢你曾收藏过不堪的我。

Warm too deep Company is too short.

温暖太深 陪伴太短。

Save you heart for someone who cares.

为了某个在乎你的人,请节约你的真心。

He misses her, but he missed her.

错过只在一瞬,思念却是一世。

I am all good, except, I miss you.

我的一切都很好,除了,很想你。

My sky is bright because of you. 

我的星空因你而明亮。

Not crave forever,because too far.

不奢求永远 因为太远。

You say you will not let me cry.

你说不会再让我哭泣。

I know we are not wrong just better.

我知道我们都没有错只是放手比较好过。

A word of goodbye, two of the world.

一句再见,两个世界。

I need someone who won’t give up on me. 

我只是需要一个不会放弃我的人。

What kind of sunlight can warm my heart . 

什么样的阳光能温暖我的心。

At the beginning blazing heart Long silence. 

当初炽热的心早已沉默。

Cried heartbroken, laugh too exaggerated.

哭得断肠,笑得夸张。

Not with me why you pretended to love me long.

不能伴我长久你何必假装深爱我。

This season was very clean with no memory without you.

这个季节很干净没有回忆没有你。

As if already practicing good lines even smile at real.

仿佛早已练好台词连微笑都扯的真实。

I want to be that you are afraid of losing the people.

我想成为那个你害怕失去的人。

Don't ask me well, I don't even know yourself.

别问我过得好不好,我连自己都不知道。

Have no who sorry who, only who does not know how to cherish.

没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。

When the winter warmer when the sea is no longer so blue.

当冬夜渐暖当大海不再那么蓝。

You don't understand my silence,, how can understand my sadness.

你不懂我的沉默,, 又怎么会懂我的难过。

Don't look back, just haven't found leave your reasons.

不回头,只是还没找到留下的理由。